NJ Sewer Line Repair & Replacement Contractors
Professional Services for Residential & Commercial Jobs in NJ
Among the modern conveniences we take for granted, but sorely miss when they are gone, functional sewers have got to top the list. Almost nothing can so thoroughly spoil the comfort of home or office like a sewer main problem. That’s why Argent Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning prioritizes sewer line service throughout the areas we serve. We respond promptly to emergency calls to control damage and solve your problem with the least possible inconvenience. Whether you’re concerned about your home, office, apartment building, school building, industrial park, or construction project, we’re ready with the professional service you need.
Signs you may have a main sewer line problem
The cause might lurk beneath the surface, but the signs of a sewer line problem are apparent if you know what to look for:
- Frequently backed up toilets
- Foul odors
- Slow draining and gurgling sinks and tubs
- Mold, mildew and pests accumulating
- Soggy spots on your lawn
When you notice the signs of a sewer main issue, time is of the essence. To prevent large-scale property damage, contact a plumbing professional at Argent as soon as possible.
Advanced diagnostics to pinpoint the problem
In the past, it was necessary to dig up a sewer line just to see what the problem was. Today, we can inspect sewer pipes with video cameras, locate the problem, and choose the appropriate remedy. This is a simple procedure where we feed a thin, flexible fiber optic cable into the system until it reaches the blockage or reveals a break in the pipeline. Often a thorough cleaning will restore full function to a sewer main, and minor cracks can be sealed from within. We help you choose the most cost-effective remedy for your complete satisfaction.
Complete sewer line repair and replacement in New Jersey
Sewer pipes are susceptible to a number of problems over the course of time. Tree root growth is often an issue, as root put pressure on the sewer pipes, causing small cracks and leaks. Roots can ultimately infiltrate the pipes, causing blockage. Soil erosion can cause pipes to shift, so that joints become misaligned and seals break, so that seepage occurs. The cycle of freezing and thawing of the ground can also put wear and tear on sewer mains.
After we diagnose your sewer line problem, we can respond with:
- Excavation — Large repair or replace jobs require us to dig up a section or all of the line. We do this with as little disturbance to the surface as possible, and replace your landscaping, so you’ll hardly know we were there.
- Repair/replace — It’s often possible to repair a main with or without excavation. However, when a pipe shows excessive corrosion or cracking, we are able to quickly replace the entire length of pipe. We help you to choose the most cost-effective solution.
- Backflow valve and check valve — When appropriate, we can install new valves to prevent backflow of waste to protect your property.
- Jetting — It’s often possible to use water pressure to remove clogs and clean the interior of the pipes to prevent future clogs.
At Argent, no job is too big. From our locations in Chatham, Summit, New Providence and Tewksbury, we provide sewer line services across NJ, including Morris County, Essex County, Union County, Hunterdon County, Somerset County, Warren County, Hudson County, Bergen County and Passaic County. We handle residential and commercial sewer repair, as well as large diameter sewer mains for buildings and subdivisions. We also provide sewer main installation services for new home and business construction projects.
Contact Argent’s NJ sewer line contractors for prompt, efficient sewer main service
A sewer line problem can be disastrous for your property. Argent Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning provides cost-efficient, reliable service, even in emergencies. Call us today at 908-286-1920 or contact us online to schedule a job quote.
For urgent sewer line matters after normal business hours, please call our Emergency number: 800-807-2103