NJ AprilAire Dealers for Healthy Home Solutions
Improve indoor air quality with a full range of quality products
You’ve invested a great deal to make your home comfortable, attractive and secure. But have you considered whether your home is healthy? Hidden conditions can influence your indoor environment and impact your family’s health. At Argent Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we are licensed dealers for Aprilaire, a leading manufacturer of home air quality products to regulate indoor temperature, humidity, air purity, and air freshness. We can help you find the perfect product to enhance your home environment for healthy living.
Why choose AprilAire for your home?
When you invest in your family’s health, you want quality products that deliver results and continue to perform over time. AprilAire is a subsidiary of Research Products Corporation, a leading producer of indoor air solutions since 1938. Research Products Corporation solidified its reputation for innovative solutions in 1954 by introducing the first truly effective whole-home humidifier. Today, AprilAire is distinct division dedicated to indoor air quality improvement, whose brand is recognized as a leader in the field.
AprilAire products enhance every aspect of your indoor environment
AprilAire products have often been imitated but never duplicated. Solutions available for your home include:
- Humidifiers – AprilAire has an extensive line of humidifiers that can reduce airborne viruses (protecting your family from colds and the flu), enhance air comfort at lower temperatures (saving you on home heating costs), and protect your home (sparing your wood floors and furniture from damage due to dry-air). Our knowledgeable AprilAire dealers can help you choose the right product suitable for your home.
- Dehumidifiers – If you find yourself complaining every summer that “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity,” or if your home feels clammy during cooler months, it’s time to explore AprilAire’s extensive line of home dehumidifiers. These products preserve the value of your furnishings (by preventing warping and mildew), protect your family’s health (by reducing the growth of dust mites, mold and mildew), and enhance your comfort (by removing musty smells and stickiness from the air). We can help you select the product you need to remove excessive moisture from your home.
- Air purifiers – Are you and your family bothered by allergens or irritants in the air? AprilAire has a complete line of air purifiers that remove pollutants, asthma triggers, and pet dander from the air. These devices also allow your HVAC system to operate more efficiently for a long life and cost savings.
- Thermostats – Adjust the climate in your home easily and conveniently, even via Wi-Fi.
- Ventilation – Out with the bad air and in with the good. AprilAire’s ventilation systems allow you to expel stale air from inside and import fresh, purified air from the outdoors.
Our knowledgeable indoor air technicians can advise you on the best options for your home environment and provide expert installation whenever required.
Contact the licensed AprilAire Suppliers at Argent Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
If you are interested in any of the outstanding AprilAire products to enhance your home environment, a knowledgeable professional at Argent is ready to help. As AprilAire Partners, we can help you choose the right products for your situation and provide worry free installation. Call us at 908-286-1920 or contact us online to speak with an Argent representative. From our central location at 16 Watchung Avenue, Chatham, we serve clients throughout the Garden State, especially in Essex County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.
“My family and I are very happy with the air purification system that Argent installed in our home. Before the AprilAire system was installed, our kids were constantly sick. Now we enjoy less time at the doctors office, and more family time. We would strongly recommend an air purification system to any family especially those with young children or elderly parents.” – Peter Rosen