Northern NJ Luxaire® Dealers Deliver Uncompromising Performance
From its humble beginnings in 1939, Luxaire® has grown to be a leading supplier of high-performance heating and air conditioning equipment to homeowners and businesses. Today, the Luxaire® line of products is one by which all others are measured. So, if you are looking for products of uncompromising quality and lasting dependability, Luxaire® is a brand to consider. At Argent Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, our knowledgeable HVAC professionals are ready to explain every feature that contributes to this brand’s quiet efficiency, energy efficiency and long-term reliability. We understand that HVAC equipment represents a significant investment, which is why we’re proud to offer a line known for such exceptional value.
An exemplary line of residential heating and cooling equipment
Constant innovation and attention to detail has made Luxaire® a premium name in the HVAC industry. The company offers a wide range in residential solutions, including:
- Gas furnaces — The Acclimiate™ Series of gas furnaces are Energy Star® qualified and deliver at least 15 to 25 percent greater energy efficiency than standard models. The Model LP9C is rated up to 98 percent AFUE. The innovative GeoTrak™ Comfort System allows your dealer to customize comfort settings based on the demands of your geographical location, while the ClimaTrak™ automatic temperature control system accurately maintains the temperature you desire. Additionally, the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System enables you to treat zones with different heating and cooling needs independently, eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Split system air conditioners — The Acclimate™ line is Energy Star® rated Most Efficient, and come with innovative features, such as Charge Smart™ to help reduce fuel bills, Climate Sync™ for enhanced climate control, and SilentDrive™ to deliver the quietest comfort possible. make these units the most advanced in our history. These units also integrate with the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System to solve the problem of hot spots anywhere in your home.
- Split system heat pumps — As with the split system AC units, the Acclimate™ line of heat pumps is Energy Star® qualified. In fact, the Model HL20 is rated Most Efficient. The most reliable and advanced heat pumps in Luxaire® history feature Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System integration, as well as SilentDrive™, Charge Smart™, and Climate Sync™ technology.
- Ductless mini-split systems — Luxaire® offers single-zone and multi-zone systems as a solution to energy losses for an existing central air system. With minimal investment, you can shrink your utility bills while enjoying whisper-quiet operation and advanced control of your in-home environment.
- Packaged cooling and heating and heat pump units — The LX Series offers a choice of residential packaged equipment that meets the latest federal efficiency requirements. Condensed into a space-saving cabinet, these systems nevertheless deliver robust performance.
- Air handlers — An essential component of an all-electric, split system, the air handler circulates heated or cooled air throughout your home. The Luxaire® line consists of quiet-running, energy efficient models that enhance comfort economically. The Acclimate™ Series features advanced controls mentioned with the split systems above.
When you purchase from the Luxaire® brand, you get quality equipment backed by excellent warranties. When you choose Argent as your Luxaire® dealer, you get knowledgeable assistance from proven professionals who are committed to helping you make the best choice for your home.
Argent also assists businesses with their commercial HVAC needs. A qualified professional at Argent is ready to answer your questions on Luxaire’s® commercial line.
Contact the Luxaire® dealers at Argent Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
If you are interested in any of Luxaire’s® quality heating and cooling products, a dedicated professional at Argent is ready to help. We provide knowledgeable guidance to help you choose the right products and offer worry free installation. Call us at 908-286-1920 or contact us online to speak with an Argent representative. From our central location at 16 Watchung Avenue, Chatham, we serve clients throughout the Garden State, especially in Essex County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.