NJ Bradford White Water Heater Supplier Serving Homeowners and Businesses
Trained & Certified Dealer Supplies and Installs Bradford White’s Complete Line of Consumer and Commercial Products
If American strength, ingenuity and innovation matter to you, consider purchasing your next water heater from a company that embodies those qualities. Since 1881, Bradford White has made products that are “built to be the best.” Headquartered in Ambler, Pennsylvania, Bradford White uses the finest raw materials and components from around the world, but does all of its manufacturing in the USA. This employee-owned company has more than 2,300 American workers who take pride in being “American strong.” Because Bradford White believes that how you heat your water matters, they strive to constantly improve quality, efficiency and safety. As a testimony to Bradford White’s success, the company won the coveted ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy in 2020 and again in 2021.
Bradford White distinctive innovation that is “American strong”
The unique features of the Bradford White brand include:
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System — This innovative feature reduces sediment buildup in your tank to maintain performance and prolong the life of your water heater.
- Vitraglas® Enamel Tank Lining — This unique composite inhibits harmful corrosion to extend the life of your water heater.
- ICON System™ — The intelligent design of our gas control system enables smart operation of gas water heaters to enhance performance at the accurate temperature.
- Steadiset® — This exclusive feature of the Infiniti® K Series tankless water heaters maintains hot water at the desired temperature no matter your level of usage.
- SRT™ — Scale Reduction Technology reduces scale buildup in the Infiniti® line of Tankless water heaters to improve performance and extend the product’s lifespan.
- Defender Safety System®— You can rest comfortably, knowing Bradford White’s patented flame arrestor design employs ScreenLok™ Technology to prevent flammable vapors from igniting outside the water heater.
By incorporating these features, Bradford White has made efficiency, longevity and safety the hallmarks of its product line.
Gas and electric water heaters for residential and commercial use
Bradford White heaters are built to deliver years of reliable, energy-efficient performance in homes and commercial buildings. Homeowners can choose from:
- Gas water heaters — The Defender provides additional safety protection your family deserves, while the Eco-Defender also features a state-of-the-art radiant burner and an advanced control system. The Eco-Defender protects your interior environment by reducing NOx emissions by 7 percent of standard models. Select a tank from a range of capacities or go tankless with a high efficiency Infiniti® K Series heater that supplies your home with an endless flow of hot water.
- Electric water heaters — Enjoy greater control over energy usage and related costs with the AeroTherm® Series heat pump water heater. Its advanced technology enables four operation modes (Heat Pump, Hybrid, Electric, Vacation), to better regulate your energy consumption. If your home is tight on space, you can get quality and efficiency in small packages with the Low-Boy, Utility or Wall-Hung models.
- Indirect water heaters — If you heat your home with a boiler, you can efficiently heat water by attaching a heat transfer coil to a tank. The PowerStor Series™ of indirect water heaters comes in various capacities so you can select the model that makes sense for your water usage.
- Home heating systems — Bradford White can also warm your home with its line of Brute® Residential Gas Boilers. Whether you want to heat your whole house or a single room, Bradford White has you covered with ENERGY STAR® rated products.
A trained and certified technician at Argent can help you select the product that is best for your home.
Call Argent for professional installation of your Bradford White Water Heater by trained and certified technicians
Bradford White water heaters are not available at any of the big box home improvement chains. Because Bradford White is committed to professional specification and installation, you can only purchase their products through a licensed plumbing professional. At Argent, we’re pleased to be licensed distributors of these fine products. A knowledgeable Argent associate can answer all your questions and help you select the right product for years of satisfaction.
Call us today at 908-286-1920 or contact us online to speak with an Argent representative. From our central location at 16 Watchung Avenue, Chatham, we serve clients throughout the Garden State, especially in Essex County, Morris County, Union County, Somerset County, Hunterdon County and Passaic County.